Employment Opportunity: Full-Time Registered Massage Therapist (RMT) for SOS Physiotherapy Belmont and Northfield, ON locations
SOS Physiotherapy is seeking a Full-Time Registered Massage Therapist (RMT) for SOS Physiotherapy Belmont and Northfield, ON locations.
Are you looking for a growing group of professionals and clinics that take pride in patient care and strive to offer the BEST patient experience in the area? •Would it be great to have several clinicians all trusting in your skillset and referring to your caseload? •Are you looking to learn as a professional and have a career plan that is transparent and attainable? •Would you like to work with a team you trust and can have fun with? •Is it important for you to have support from experienced therapists that see the value in YOUR growth?
SOS Physiotherapy is a growing multidisciplinary organization that has been serving the Kitchener/Waterloo area for almost 30 years. With a focus on Patient Experience, we strive to offer the best patient care by ensuring our STAFF have an educational and enjoyable experience. We have a supportive senior clinician group that is second to none in the Kitchener/Waterloo region as well as a variety of opportunities to meet your career goals. ARE YOU READY?
We offer you:
- Flexible hours with minimum 4 referring Clinicians to build your caseload quickly.
- Ongoing development in skills such as patient engagement, communication, and goal setting
- Fee Split from 65%-70% based on experience and our RMT Loyalty Program
- Hourly Wage guaranteed while you are building your caseload
- Full administrative support. We manage all reception, appointments, invoicing, and billing for you
- Laundry Facilities on site for use as needed
- Linens provided with your preference of type and style
- Flexible scheduling for all 30, 45, and 60 min appointments
- Scheduled weekly Clinical Mentorship with a senior RMT as needed for skill development and case management assistance
- Financial support for continuing education.
- Quarterly Performance Bonuses based on contribution to profit
- Electronic charting system with a personal laptop supplied during term of employment
We believe in TEAM GROWTH!
We are open to your learning needs. Whether you are a seasoned clinician or a new grad, we can help you get to the next level. As clinicians, our learning never ends. Here’s how it works at SOS Physiotherapy.
- Schedule weekly (to start) then monthly sessions with a senior RMT, practice techniques with staff as patients
- Share and problem solve around difficult cases with the entire team
- Learn to deliver an effective Plan of Care to engage patients and promote commitment to a successful discharge
- Get help to build a full caseload and maintain it
Contact us if you have the same CORE VALUES:
- Focused on the patient experience and helping patients reach THEIR goals
- Personal development in hands-on AND patient engagement skills
Commitment to a forward-thinking team and challenge each other to be better
If this position appeals to you, please email your resume to Jonathan Clay and Stephen Hogan firstname.lastname@example.org