Employment Opportunity: Full and Part-time Pelvic Health Physiotherapist for SOS Physiotherapy Belmont, ON
SOS Physiotherapy is seeking a Full and also a Part-time Pelvic Health Physiotherapist.
SOS Physiotherapy is a well-established clinic serving the Kitchener-Waterloo community for over 29 years. We are a Physiotherapist-owned, multi-disciplinary clinic, with three locations within the Tri-city region. We are a motivated and close-knit team that bring out the best in each other and our patients while maintaining a positive environment!
We currently have two pelvic health therapists and our community needs for this service are continuing to rise. We are looking for a FULL-TIME Pelvic Health Physiotherapist who is looking for a long-term opportunity. At SOS Physiotherapy, you will have the opportunity to grow as a Physiotherapist and become an integral part of a successful multidisciplinary team.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Full administrative support for the reception, appointments, invoicing, and billing
- Weekly mentoring sessions with our Pelvic Health Physiotherapists
- $1000 annual education allowance
- Private assessment room in a fun and energetic environment
- 60-minute initial assessments and 30-minute follow-up appointments
- Competitive compensation starting with an hourly wage to start and transitioning to a percentage of billings as caseload increases(practice management coaching)
- Compensation increases based on continuing education/professional upgrading
- Electronic charting system with a personal laptop
- Quarterly performance bonuses available
Contact us if you share our CORE VALUES:
- Life-long professional development and career growth
- Collaboratively working within an interdisciplinary team
- Effective communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Professional and respectful that will foster a positive culture
**New Grads and seasoned PTs are welcome to apply
If this position appeals to you, please email your resume to Jonathan Clay and Stephen Hogan firstname.lastname@example.org